Extensive criminal and complete background checks pointed to your area of concern...
Are you hiring a new employee?
Are you hiring a nanny or leasing your property to a new tenant?
There are lots of reasons you might want to check someone out who you are considering doing business with or who you are inviting into your life.
You never know these days. LPA agrees and is here to help. Rather than taking a chance on someone you don't know, let us help you by giving you the information you need to make the right decision for you.
A complete background check verifies the information an individual provided on an application or in person about his or her professional and/or personal information. A criminal records check verifies criminal records about an individual. Criminal records, education and employment history, civil records, and references are common elements of a complete background investigation.
Remember, some people will be dishonest in order to get what they want. Some of the most common untruths uncovered by background checks are:
- Degrees, where they went to school, or their educational background to include embellishing their accomplishments and/or "stretching the truth"
- What their professional background truly is and what/where their experience has been/located
- Groups they are members of (i.e., organizations, associations, etc.)
- Lying by omission, such as not including work history of which the individual was fired
- Lawsuits of which he/she has been party to
- Criminal records, even traffic violations
Another thing to consider is that private investigators can conduct much more thorough background investigations than any web-service database like Tracers, Accurint, etc. Clients are best served by a combo of services where LPA runs web-based background checks, then follows up on information gleaned from results.
Clients can speed up the background investigation process by providing LPA with individual's:
- First name, middle initial, and last (sur) name
- Where the person was born and address
- Social Security Number
- Schools attended and awarded degrees
- Past employers
LPA's background checks are curtained to client needs, but can be as extensive as allowable by law pertaining to:
- Corporate Records
- Fictitious Business Names
- Business Affiliations
- Tax Liens
- Civil Judgments
- Aircraft Ownership
- Watercraft Ownership
- Property Records
- Internet Domain Registrations
- Neighborhood Facilities
- Vehicle Ownership
- Criminal Records
- Sex Offender Records
- Arrest Records
- Wants and Warrants
- Address History
- High-Risk Addresses
- Death Records
- SSN Information
- Dates of Birth
- Phone Numbers
- Cell Phone Information
- E-mail Addresses
- Web Connections
- Incident Logs
- DEA Licenses
- FAA Licenses
- Professional Licenses
- Other Occupants